Kathy's Kampground Information
You'll feel right at home at our campground. Our brand new facility has all the amenities you need to be comfortable and safe.
- Spotless coin-operated laundry facilities
- Restrooms available with showers
- RV camp spots overlooking pond
- Friendly office management to assist you
- Propane filling station
- Convenience store
- Barbeque pits and picnic tables
- Access to on-site storage
- Two dog parks
RV CAMPGROUND RATES
$650/MONTH (30/50 AMP)
No long term contracts
Rules and Regulations
Office Hours 9 AM – 6 PM
CHECK OUT TIME 11:00 AM
CHECK IN TIME 12 PM
QUIET TIME 9 PM – 8 AM
In an emergency call 911 then Kampground Management
· A 5 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced. Tenants not abiding by the posted speed limit will be subject to fines and/or ask to leave the campground. Tenants that receive a fine(s) and decline to pay will be ask to leave the campground.
· Registration/payment due prior to or immediately upon arrival. Cash, credit card & debit card accepted.
· No refunds or transfer of reservations in the event of hurricane or storm evacuations. In the event of an ordered evacuation, you are required by state law to evacuate the property.
· RV and vehicle Kampground tags must be displayed at all times when in the Kampground.
· RVs must be well-kept and in good condition; RVs 10 years or older must be approved by management.
· Maximum of six (6) people; one (1) RV; and two (2) vehicles per site; if additional parking is required, please contact the office for pricing and availability. Four (4) people included in rates (additional persons $10 per person per night up to the maximum). No boats or trailers at site without management approval.
· ALL vendors must be licensed, insured and approved by Kampground management.
· No open campfires allowed. Manufactured outdoor cooking/charcoal grills and above ground fire pits with proper fire arrestor are permitted.
NOT ALLOWED: no swimming in the pond; tent camping or sleeping in vehicles; sub-leasing; clotheslines; outside freezers/refrigerators; fencing; barriers of any kind; dog kennels, pens, dog runs or tie outs; decks or porches; window air conditioners. Generators may only be run during power outages.
· Water hoses/sewer lines must be free from leaks and have proper connectors.
· Solicitation or signs for the sale of products/services is prohibited.
· Please keep your site clean & safe (this includes picking up after your pets and any cigarette butts). A site clean-up fee may be assessed if left dirty.
· Obnoxious/profane/abusive or threatening language/behavior and/or actions is not permitted.
· No improvements or alterations are allowed to be made to the site.
· If an RV or other property is left unattended after the expiration of the reservation, the RV and other property shall be deemed abandoned. KK&S shall have the right to remove the abandoned property and will send you a final bill for the cost of removal, storage and sale of such abandoned property. KK&S may have the RV removed from the Property by a towing service.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:· I am responsible for the safety and conduct of my children and visiting guests at all times.
· Children under the age of 14 must be supervised and accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
· Children under the age of 16 must wear a helmet when riding a bicycle. Skateboards and in-line skates are not permitted.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS:· Smoking is prohibited in all Kampground buildings. Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles and PLEASE do not throw them on the ground including at your site.
· Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed, all weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
· No alcohol is permitted in any common area (unless approved by management).
· Kampground management, staff or any of its representatives will NOT be responsible for people of any age driving while under the influence.
· No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Kampground will be tolerated.
PETS:· Maximum of two (2) pets per site.
· Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavio. No aggressive breeds of dogs allowed, including Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, German Shepherd and Pit Bulls.
· All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES when outside. If your pet is outside it must be accompanied by you.
· Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and are not allowed.
· Pick up your pet’s waste IMMEDIATELY and dispose of it properly. Dog waste stations are located throughout the Kampground.
· Animals are the exclusive responsibility of their owners. Noisy pets will not be tolerated and may not be left outside unattended.
VEHICLE RULES:· All persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the Kampground property including golf carts.
· No parking on the road or on the grass.
· Park your vehicle in your assigned site only. Any vehicle parked in a vacant site without management approval will be charged for the space at the daily rate.
· The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized vehicle is prohibited on Kampground property.
· No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed unless approved by management.
· Golf carts must be well maintained and compliant with local laws.
BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES:
· Excessive noise/nuisances created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated. An after-hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
· Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on Kampground property. Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at staff members or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facility is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Kampground immediately without refund at the sole discretion of Kampground management.
INDEMNIFICATION:KK&S is not liable for injury to any person, or for loss or damage to any property (including my property) occurring in or about the Site from any cause whatsoever. I agree to jointly and severally indemnify KK&S against and hold KK&S harmless from any and all loss, damage, liability and expense (including reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred in connection with alleged loss of or damage to any property (including my property) arising out of the use of the Site or caused by or resulting from any act or omission of any third party (including criminal acts) or any act or omission of KK&S occurring in or about the Site, unless due to KK&S gross negligence or willful misconduct. The indemnification shall survive the expiration or termination of the reservation.
DAMAGE BY CASUALTY:In the event the Site is damaged or destroyed by fire, the elements, or other casualty, this Agreement shall terminate immediately. I am entirely responsible for the remove of debris from such event.
Damage to Kampground property, including but not limited to: Structures such as office/ apartment, laundry/restrooms; utilities; landscaping; vehicles; street lights or signage is strictly prohibited, guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Kathy’s Kampground and Storage assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents or losses from any cause. Kathy’s Kampground and Storage is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests/visitors and is not responsible for any personal property. Kathy’s Kampground reserves the right to limit the length of stay and number of persons per site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of agreement and barring from the property. These Rules supersede any previously written or discussed. By receipt of Kathy’s Kampground and Storage Rules, you acknowledge your agreement with the terms and conditions.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE:This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas. In the event of any action brought to enforce or declare the meaning of the Agreement, venue shall be in Austin County, TX.
ACCORDING TO TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
BEWARE!! There are snakes and other wildlife in the area. Do not feed birds/wildlife. Do not leave food out for any animals.